Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pray for this family...



I know I'm due for a post and maybe I'll do one tonight. I just had to sit down and ask everyone to please pray for this family. It's no one I know personally, but I got lead to their blog through a family from my sister's church up in Charlotte. I've been following sweet Kayleigh's story for some time now. It will take you days to catch up so I'll try to give you a quick, very brief run down. This precious baby was born three months premature. This family has been through so many ups and downs. There have been a few opportunities that they thought they were on the road home and then something else would happen. She was now at the point again of maybe going home in the next month or so and now she is showing no brain activity. It is a heartbreaking, yet amazing story of faith!! This family has been through so much yet they continue to trust and glorify our Lord!! At this point it looks like after 10 mo. in the NICU they may never get to take their baby home. It brings tears to my eyes to even think about such an ordeal. Please pray for this family!!

No comments: