Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

So week 13 could not have been more UN-lucky!! I was on the couch from Monday afternoon until Sat. afternoon. I'll spare you all the details and just say that NOTHING wanted to be friends with my stomach. I think from Monday morning until Thursday afternoon I was able to eat a bagel. About the time we were starting to get concerned with dehydration my body decided that fluids were okay so I started to down the Gatorade, Popsicles, and on Friday the Boost drinks. I also can't seem to live without Sonic ice either. Did you know they will let you buy it by the bag? (Thanks Lu for enlightening me) AWESOME!! So this wonderful Easter afternoon finds me feeling MUCH better. I have actually eaten breakfast AND lunch today. That's a big improvement. I've said this before but I am PRAYING that I have turned a corner and have the worst behind me now. I am so very ready to start enjoying this pregnancy.
So I have promised pictures and since today is Easter and I did actually get up, get dressed, put on make-up AND fix my hair, I decided today was the day. So enjoy!!


4 comments:

Grammie said...

It was soooo good to hear Wendy again. We have been looking forward to a picture and we are so excited. You know that "glow" you hear people talk about ...well honey...you got it. You look so Beautiful with your little Baby Bump...it sure looks good on you and tickles us to death. We are two Very Happy Grand parents and don't mind telling the whole world....Grandchildren are heaven on earth. There is nothing but good things ahead....and that's the truth. We Love you so Much.

The Henry's said...

Yeah! The Henry's have been awaiting a picture of the beautiful and dashing mommy miller! Okay, I have asked several times... we need to get together! And your bump is ADORABLE!
You are radiant! And you didnt have to share the details, cause trust me I was there!! I lost SO much weight! I always thanked God for my ever growing body though because if it wasn't for that....I would have blown away in this west texas wind! LOVE YOU!

Kacey said...

You are precious!!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!!