Sunday, April 5, 2009

13 Weeks!!

Tomorrow I will finally be 13 weeks. Adios first trimester. I wish I could say Adios nausea, but not quite yet. I'm still fighting it in varying degrees everyday. Some good, some not so good. So here are a few things I'm looking forward to...
10.Food sounding good again...
9. Food smelling good again...
8. Food looking good again...
7. Cleaning the house
6. Cooking (Didn't think I would ever say that)
5. Brushing my teeth without gagging. (I hear that won't go away any time soon)
4. Feeling the baby move
3. Growing my tummy
2. Finding out the sex of the baby
1. Shopping for the baby/nursery

So there you have it. I've had a few requests for baby bump pics and those will come eventually. After a day of nausea I just don't feel like getting in front of a camera. Not that there is a whole lot to see, but I'll do my best to get a picture taken this week.

No comments: