Monday, March 23, 2009

Why My Husband is The Best!!

I just have to take a bit to brag on Gerald. He has been SO wonderful through this first trimester funk. Wonderful doesn't even begin to describe how loving he has been. I am so blessed to have such a supportive, understanding, loving, concerned, helpful, faithful husband!! He always tell me how proud he is of me. I tell I'm I have done NOTHING around the house for weeks. Our black entertainment center is grey with dust, you can't see the kitchen sink due to dishes, and laundry piles up like crazy. What does he say with a kiss? "You're growing our baby and that's the most important job you can be doing right now." Of course then I proceed to cry. I've been doing that a lot lately. And then of course he goes on to do everything in the house that I haven't done. We wouldn't have clothes to wear if it weren't for him keeping up the laundry. I don't know what I would do without him!! Hopefully in two more weeks the nausea will go away and I can get back up and going and give him a break from the housework. I love you so much GG!! You are such a blessing to me!!

No comments: