Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby's first snuggy...


I got so excited this week when G came home with this sweet lamb from one of his co-workers. He works with the greatest people!! So this sweet lamb plays Jesus Loves Me! We were told that it's not just to set around, but to put on my belly and play for the baby. We want Jesus loves me to be the first song he/she learns. So the last few nights I have played it before going to bed. It's already such a sweet time. I guess b/c I can see it's sweet tune being a comfort to our baby when he/she gets here. I can also just imagine it being carried around the house someday. Oh my goodness. We're going to have a baby!! Nausea or not, I get so excited with each new passing day!! Mommy and Daddy love you so much baby!! (or pea-pod as Daddy calls you)

No comments: