Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Baby

So I have a few minutes before my evening nausea really hits so I thought I would share our pictures real quick. Some detail got lost in the scanning of the pics, but you can still see our beautiful baby. I'm so glad we got to get the early sonogram pictures. It helps to have them to look at on these days when I'm super nauseated. It makes it worth it. So on another note... Any predictions out there? I may need to start a poll.

7 weeks



10 weeks


ISN'T GOD AMAZING!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Y-E-S!!!!!!!

Grammie said...

Our Beautiful Little Angel we have prayed and waited for...for so long.

The Henry's said...

YAY!! I say a little boy!!

Oh and you need to add us to your links!

Love you,
John, Casey and Joshua!

Erin said...

Those precious pictures really do remind you that it's all worth it. Hang in there. Hopefully the worst part will soon be over, and you can really enjoy the 2nd trimester.

Brints Family 5 said...

I think Boy but only because that is what I saw in the dream I had when God told me ya'll were pregnant!!!

teacherjanet said...

Congrats!