Sunday, June 28, 2009

25 Weeks!!

Oh my!! Time has really started to fly around here. I can't believe I'm only 15 weeks away from my due date and this is the state of the nursery...

No, we don't typically just throw things on the floor, we just sold a dresser we had back there in a garage sale and now need to find a new home for it's "stuff".
We have decided on the colors for the room. We are just going to do primary colors. We found a bumper that we really like, and my wonderful sister-in-law, Connie, has offered to help us with the rest of the bedding. I'm so excited.

One idea we are throwing around is painting some big letters and numbers we found yesterday and putting them around the room on the walls. Who knows?? Ideas are just starting to somewhat come together. Since we aren't really doing a theme other than the colors our options are wide open.
On Jake news he is doing wonderful and moving around a ton. I actually had a hard time staying focused on the sermon in church this morning b/c he was moving around and had my belly doing flip flops. It still cracks me up. I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that I have a living human in my belly right now... crazy!! Well, I will leave you now with a 25 wk picture, I think my growth has slowed a little (or black is just slimming) If I look a ton bigger to you, keep it to yourself :o) Gerald is working like a mad man getting closets and rooms cleaned out so I had better go help!! He's so great!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can't WAIT to kiss that belly!!!
I love you!