Wednesday, June 3, 2009

IT'S A........



BOY!!!
We are so very excited. I personally was shocked, but most of you will be saying "I told you so!!" G is just on cloud nine. He has already bought him his first little shirt.



They said HE looks great. Brain, Lungs, Heart, Kidney's, etc. were all healthy and in working order. Those machines are amazing. He is weighing in at a whopping 15 oz. They don't typically do the 3D sonograms this early on, but they did anyway, so he still looks a little skin and bone... but to a mother he is perfect. I think he is going to look just like his Daddy. I can already see features that favor G.
He is breech as of now, but they say not to worry, he has plenty of time to turn around. That explained why most kicks are felt on my bladder. He's really become more active these past few days. It's fun to feel him moving around in there. Now we just have to come up with a name. We're getting close, I think, but the jury is still out. We will let you know when we decide so you can all start praying for him by name :o)
As for me, I am doing MUCH better. I'm over the bronchitis with only a slight lingering cough. I have officially gained 1 lb over my pre-pregnancy weight. So I've gained all the weight I lost during the first trimester plus one. I'm sure that will begin to increase rather quickly now. I still don't have any real cravings and I really don't feel like I'm eating that much more than usual, but I'm sure those days are coming. As for now, I eat when I'm hungry and drink, drink, drink all day long... water that is. I'm am so excited about the journey we are on, yet a little freaked out at how fast time is beginning to go. I don't think it's going to be slowing down any. I'm just trying to take it all in. It's so much fun making on the preparations with G. He's been a blast! He is going to be such an amazing Daddy. This precious son of ours couldn't have a better role model!!
Well, here I am at 21 wks!!

2 comments:

Andra said...

Wendy, you look so beautiful! You are totally one of those adorable pregnant ladies with a cute little baby bump...I on the other hand looked like a beached whale! :) Can't wait to meet your little blessing.
Love ya - Andra

Erin said...

Yeah! Congrats! It's so fun to finally know and to start really planning. I wanted to have one of those 3D ultrasounds, so I'm jealous!

And you look adorable! Document every little thing so you can remember it later on...even the not so pleasant parts. :)