Monday, July 6, 2009

Two Beautiful Gifts from God!!


Okay.. Lesley, I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't help showing off your little blessings!! I would like to introduce you to Delaney (the red burrito) and Aubry (the pink burrito). Their Mommy taught with me at Martin E.C. and then became a diagnostician in the schools. Her and her hubby had quite the journey as well to become parents and here are there blessings! They are 4 wks old and I must say the pictures don't do them justice. They are just beautiful!! Holding them today just made me that much more excited to hold my own little miracle. 3 more months!! He will be here before I know it. Anyway, just had to share the joy with our blog readers. I mean.. who can't smile when you see two such sweet miracles. I hope it brightens your day.


No comments: