Monday, July 16, 2012

Let's Rewind...

February 2012
This was a fun month that deserves a blog entry. I hope you can follow my random posts going back and forth in time. Starting in February my parents came West from Dallas to Caprock Canyons State Park to do some camp hosting. We got some crazy weather during their time there. My February/March folder goes from pictures in the snow....




...to our weekend at Caprock Canyons State Park with Grammie and Granddad. We were able to go twice, once at the end of February, and once mid March just Jake and I. Both trips were a BLAST. Jake just LOVES being outdoors. He would walk until his legs fell off if we let him. The first trip was spent playing at a park, throwing rocks it the lake, watching the Bison and riding around in the back of Granddad's truck.







The second trip was more hiking than anything. Jake enjoyes rocks, dirt and cactus, so he was in heaven. I was waddling by this time, but still enjoyed myself. Jake got to experience his first hot dog roast and his first smores. YUMMY!!







 We kept Jake away from Grammie while she literally ROASTED her marshmallow

 It was SO GREAT to be able to make these memories with Grammie and Granddad.

Just a side note... Jake has changed SO MUCH just since these pictures. Where has my baby gone?? He's turning into a little boy. He is such an amazing kiddo. He has the sweetest spirit, a servants heart, he loves to make others laugh, and he lights up a room with his smile. He is such a blessing to our family!

No comments: