Friday, January 29, 2010

Where has the time gone??

Guess who's 16 weeks old!! Can you believe it!! He is getting bigger everyday and is pretty much always happy. I'm sure I'm driving him crazy because I am determined to hear that first sweet giggle. He is SO CLOSE!! We pretty much get smiles backed with a grunt. He smiles the most when.. well, when he's awake. :o) He loves to be talked to and he'll carry on quite the conversation with you. He cracks me up though, because he talks a lot to inanimate objects (i.e. a wall sconce) I don't know what it is, but when I sit in the recliner to feed and burp him this is what he talks too.



He loves spending time with his friends Ellie, Zoe and Caleb. We get together once a week for coffee.. well at least the Mommy's get coffee. Ellie is just 5 wks old, Caleb is 1 1/2, and Zoe is the senior of the group at 3 yrs. I have a recent pic of Ellie and Jake, but will need to get one of Zoe and Caleb the next time we're together.

Ellie and Jake



Jake still loves hanging with Daddy when he gets home from work.



Today we were so excited because Daddy got to stay home from work due to ice and snow! We just had to get some pictures of Jake in the snow, so we had the worlds fastest photo shoot. No time to get the right expressions, much less smiles. He was having a hard enough time opening his eyes because it was so bright. I still think we got some cute pics though.






Finally, I'll leave you with a little song from Jake. Just click below.



Well, we had another first after I posted this, so I felt the need to add a few more pictures. Since Jake LOVES to stand we decided to give the bouncy saucer thingy a try. We didn't get a ton of smiles (didn't get any on camera) but I think he's going to really enjoy it. His feet don't quite touch yet, but they are so very close. He enjoyed looking at the lights and the animals. This will definitely become a daily activity. So enjoy the pics.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake is super cute! Glad you guys are doing well.

Sherree and Dudley Peek said...

Looks as if he is going to be a ladies man, much like he granddad :o)

Andra said...

Those snow pics are adorable!

LilMama0710 said...

I LOVE your blog!!! And Jake is TOO cute!!!