Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WE HAVE A TOOTH!!

So at the ripe old age of 8 months, 1 week, and 1 day old, Jake finally had a tooth break through. You have to look REALLY close, but it's there! Bottom right. These were taken yesterday, so it's through more today. Couldn't get any shots today, but don't worry, I'll keep trying!!...... I know you will be waiting on pins and needles!






So since we have a tooth, we got to try some puffs... Yummy.... and then a video of how he eats. It's hilarious!!



2 comments:

Gerald and Wendy said...

Okay, you are laughing at me because I see now that you can't really see the tooth on the blog... it's there though.. I PROMISE!!

teacherjanet said...

I believe the tooth is there! Yay Jake! Bailey didn't get her first tooth until she was almost 10 months old and she ate puffs and all kinds of other things just fine. She still doesn't have any molars and even eats steak! I think they can gum quite a bit of stuff! :)