Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Veggies, Veggies! Yummy, Yummy!

So J man has started eating food. He's taken to the spoon like a champ. I'm so proud of him. He has taken to every new food with no problem. He LOVES his meals in the highchair. If you don't have that food ready when you put him in the chair, you had better be ready for a protest. He grows very impatient waiting for his veggies. He is pretty sure he's going to starve. Of course he still stares longingly at our food, but sorry kiddo... you gotta get some teeth... not to mention we have several other foods to introduce before we can start snacking off of Mommy and Daddy's plates. So far he has had green beans, peas, avocado and of course rice cereal. He likes it all, but LOVES the avocado. I look forward to each new food we introduce. I just hope I can stay on top of making it. This boy just may eat us out of house and home by age 1.







4 comments:

Tonya said...

Yay!!! I was hoping to see pics of him eating! So fun! That first picture scared me a little at first glance...he looks like he's gnawing on a carrot! :)

Erin said...

I love that last picture! That's how I feel after I eat way too much Mexican food! ;)

Gerald and Wendy said...

That's hilarious Tonya, I didn't even notice that. No, that would be a spoon. LOL.

Anonymous said...

We had a ton of fun spending time with Jake the other day. He's a cool guy!