Monday, November 23, 2009

6 WEEKS +

Oh my goodness, Jake is almost 7 weeks old! I can't believe how fast the time is going. I must say these have been the best 6 1/2 weeks EVER! This is the greatest job. I'm so glad I don't have to miss even a moment of this precious boys life. (Well, maybe a moment.. Mommy did go shopping with Grammie this weekend and left Jake with the men) I missed him while we were out, but I had a great time and Jake was still in one piece and happy when we got home. Good job Daddy and Grandad! Lets see, what are some of the things Jake is doing at 6 1/2 weeks old...

*He LOVES his play mat!



*He enjoys his swing... look how big he's gotten!! Where's my little baby?



*He likes tummy time



*He thinks he is really big and holds his head up high



*He took his first nap in his crib.. he's starting to outgrow the bassinet :o(



*He LOVES his Aunt Merry's Angel Baby CD (sorry the video is dark.. he was sleeping and didn't want to wake him)



*He is really starting to smile a lot and talk. Of course we never seem to have the camera around to catch those moments. We will get better at that. His favorite time of day is first thing in the morning. He is bright eyed and ready to talk. I LOVE IT... even if it is 5 or 6 a.m. Well, I guess that's the update for now. Jake's been having Daddy time while I've been updating, but I think now he needs Mommy... I hear a hungry boy. Will try to do better at updating, but my days are over in a blink. Just know that Jake is the greatest blessing ever. We know that the Lord has BIG plans for him.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, you're making me want another one. And I didn't think that was possible.

The Henry's said...

He is so precious! Time for me to see him again!!!

That CD is fab. I want a copy of it!

Love you sweet Millers!

Gerald and Wendy said...

Casey, go to babymusictogo.com and you can see all of Merry's CD's there. She has several and they are AMAZING!! I enjoy listening to them as much as Jake does.